Something Blues are the perfect choice for top class entertainment for your event.
If you have a special event and require the perfect entertainment, Something Blues can provide you with a wide range of options for your function from acoustic trio for a daytime reception to a full five piece band for an evening set of music and dancing into the night! The band have an incredible amount of live experience and work with you to make your event a success AND the most unforgettable night for your guests.
As mentioned we offer bespoke package options – completely tailored to suit your event needs and budget.
Thanks to their combined experience, Something Blues know how to lock into a groove and make your party go with a bang! We cater for all kinds of functions, weddings and corporate events. You name it, Something Blues can do it.
We offer a separate DJ service as well as the live band with a catalogue of over 10,000 songs which can be selected to taste. As well as taking requests the standard set ranges from Rock to Pop, Funk to Soul and everything in between. We are passionate about making your event a success and can tailor our set to suit any musical taste. We can structure the entertainment to meet your requirements; our typical sets are 2 x 45 minutes, 2 x 60 minutes or 3 x 40 minutes.
- Acoustic trio - Vocals, guitar and acoustic bass. Suitable for ceremony performances, background music or a quieter performance setting
- Acoustic with percussion/small drum kit - four performers, as above, including the rhythm section
- Full electric band - Available in four piece or five piece (including keyboards) - suitable for any performance or party evening where a fuller sound is needed.
WHAT YOU WILL GET:
- High quality performing from as little as a 1 hour set to a full evenings entertainment
- Highest quality equipment, all PAT tested
- Top level professionalism and musicianship
- A range of genres and specialising in classic blues, funk, soul and modern cover songs
- From intimate ceremony performances to full dance floor entertainment
- Over 20 years of music industry experience - I know, started VERY young!
Get in touch to discuss the atmosphere you wish to create for your event.